Hibiscus Flowers Powder
INCI (Hibiscus sabdariffa). Hibiscus flowers can be used as a natural colorant in cosmetic applications. Hibiscus flowers contain natural red pigment that can be obtained by infusing the flowers in oil. Hibiscus flowers are used in haircare products and skincare products. Hibiscus flowers are added to shampoo and conditioner to thicken hair, to reduce hairloss, and to prevent dandruff. Hibiscus flowers are frequently found in baby shampoo formulations and baby body washes since they are gentle, natural cleansers. Hibiscus flowers are used in skincare products to provide the skin with even tone and texture; it cleanses, soothes, protects against acne, and softens the skin. Hibiscus flowers are high in antioxidants and amino acids, and also contain oligopeptides that have been shown to have wrinkle-smoothing properties.
Country of Origin: Canada
Using Hibiscus Flower Powder in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect:
1. Hibiscus Flowers Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, acne fighting, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.59 ($0.12) or more rewards points!