Natural dried eucalyptus leaf (cut & sifted)- INCI (Eucalyptus globulus).
Country of Origin: Spain
1. Eucalyptus can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Eucalyptus can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Eucalyptus can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Eucalyptus can be used as a decorative element in soaps and bath bombs.
5. Eucalyptus can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
6. Eucalyptus can be infused in oil or water and then added to lotion, ointment, or cream recipes.
7. Eucalyptus can be used in eye pillow recipes to provide sinus relief
8. Eucalyptus can be used in chest rub recipes to help reduce lung congestion.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 7.99 ($0.07) or more rewards points!