Comfrey Root Powder
INCI (Symphytum officinale). Comfrey root has been known to help expedite the healing process of wounds, stop bleeding, relieve pain, and help prevent infection. Comfrey root powder can be added to lotions and creams to help reduce the pain associated with arthritis, sunburn, or other skin irritations. Creams containing comfrey root are also recommended for diabetic sores to promote healing.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Comfrey root powder can be added to bath tea recipes to help heal wounds, and to reduce pain and inflammation.
2. Comfrey root powder can be infused and added to lotions, salves, ointments, creams to provide better wound healing properties, and to soothe the skin.
3. Comfrey root powder can be infused and used in aftershave recipes to stop bleeding after shaving, and to soothe the skin.
4. Comfrey root powder can be infused and added to lip balm recipes to help heal chapped lips.
5. Comfrey root powder can be added to facial masks to reduce inflammation, and to soothe the skin.
6. Comfrey root powder can be added to soap to help soothe skin, promote cell regeneration, and to help heal wounds.
7. Comfrey root powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Comfrey root powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Comfrey root powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 15.49 ($0.15) or more rewards points!