Natural dried, Cloves- (whole)- INCI (Syzygium aromaticium). Clove is one of the most famous spices in the world. Clove oil, which contains an ingredient called eugenol, is added to some fragrance oils to provide "bubbling top notes". Herbalists use cloves to treat toothaches and bad breath. Cloves possess anti-microbial and anti fungal properties. It is said that cloves can curb cravings for alcohol. Since cloves are so aromatic, they are used to make natural potpourri. Pomanders are made by sticking whole cloves into fresh oranges and allowed to dry. Cloves can also be ground and added to soaps and other bath products to provide a wonderful aroma.
Country of Origin: Madagascar
1. Cloves can be used as a decorative addition in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Cloves can be used in potpourri formulations. Pomanders are created by sticking whole cloves into a fresh orange and allowing to dry.
3. Cloves can be infused and added to vegetable glycerin to create a natural breath freshener.
4. Cloves can be infused and added to lotions, creams, ointments to provide anti fungal, anti-microbial properties, and a wonderful aroma to these finished products.
5. Cloves can be added to bath tea recipes.
6. Cloves can be added to homemade toothpaste to alieve sore gums and bad breath.
7. Cloves can be ground and added to soaps to provide gentle exfoliation and a wonderful aroma.
8. Cloves can be ground and added to bath bomb recipes.
9. Cloves can be infused in massage oils.
10. Cloves can be ground and used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 25.99 ($0.25) or more rewards points!