Catnip Leaves - Cut & Sifted
INCI (Nepeta cataria). Causes kitties to become hyperactive, but has the exact opposite on humans. Herbalists use catnip tea to treat insomnia and hyperactivity in humans. Catnip contains nepelactone, a sedative for humans. They also use catnip for relieving toothaches and aching gums. Catnip is a natural mosquito and fly repellent due to its nepelactone content. In fact, it is said that catnip oil is 10 times more effective than DEET at repelling insects.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Catnip can be used to make herbal catnip toys for your kitty.
2. Catnip can be used in bath tea recipes to create a very relaxing bath.
3. Catnip can be used to make natural insect repellents.
4. Catnip can be infused and added to shampoo and conditioner to treat dandruff.
5. Catnip can be infused and added to creams, lotions, and ointments to treat acne.
6. Catnip can be used in soap recipes.
7. Catnip can be used in face mask recipes to help acne.
8. Catnip can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 19.98 ($0.19) or more rewards points!