INCI (Daucus carota). Carrot powder is used in natural cosmetic formulations because it repairs and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and scars, improves circulation, increases elasticity, and provides the skin with beta carotene, which is an antioxidant. Carrot powder contains the following vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Carrot powder tends to clump, and is not as free flowing as some of the other herbal powders we sell. Carrot powder is also a natural soap/cosmetic colorant; producing a creamy orange color.
NOTE: Your carrot powder will arrive to you with clumps as noted above and below. That is what natural, unadulterated carrot powder does. Clumps need to be broken apart and it will become powder form again. We will not offer refunds due to clumps.
Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Carrot powder can be used as a natural, creamy orange, colorant in soap and other cosmetic products. It has a tendency to clump, so it will need to be wetted with vegetable glycerin prior to adding to formulas.
2. Carrot powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Carrot powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Carrot powder can be used in facial masks
5. Carrot powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Carrot powder can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Carrot powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Carrot powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Carrot powder can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.99 ($0.13) or more rewards points!