View MSDS Sheet / IFRA Certificate / EU Documents
Natures Garden Bite Me Fragrance: An NG Original Fragrance! Dracula would fall in love with this fragrance! Fresh citrus notes of lime and orange sparkle with effervescent highlights as they lead to a luscious blend of berry and cherry in this playful scent. Leafy green accents add intensity as a base of vanilla creates sweet tones for the fragrance.
Attention: World Shortage of Eugenol (clove) - The world is experiencing a shortage of clove oil which is used in fragrance manufacturing to give fragrances a spicy, effervescent top note. Natures Garden carries a total of 760 fragrances, and we work with 4 different perfumists. The perfumist who manufacturers our Bite Me Fragrance, Lemon Lavender Fragrance, and our Elf Sweat Fragrance will not have any clove oil (eugenol) until this spring. It is the eugenol component in these three fragrances which gives these fragrances the effervescent top note that makes these fragrances "pop". Therefore, we have been forced to have these three fragrances duplicated by one of our other perfumists who has clove oil available. Our testing has shown this fragrance to be identical to the original version. However, we still advise that you test a sample of this fragrance before buying larger quantities. Fragrance oil sales are final.
Did you know? Count von Count the Muppet vampire from Sesame Street is based on the vampire myth that throwing mustard seeds outside ones door will stop any vampire from entering the home. This is because, as the myth states, a vampire is compelled to count items, so therefore, the vampire would have to count all of the seeds which would take until sunrise.
NG Recommended Fragrance Usage: Bite Me Wholesale Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products. To review the IFRA Certificate of Compliance for this particular fragrance, please refer to the link at the bottom of this page.
|Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax
||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense
||Maximum Use 50%|
|Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
||Maximum Use 5%|
|Lotions & Perfumes
||Maximum Use 2%|
||Maximum Use 5%|
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances. Since our fragrances are so strong, we suggest only using 1/2 ounce to 1.0 ounce of fragrance per pound of candle wax.
Coloring Suggestions: Bite Me Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
||Use 6 drops of red liquid candle dye per 4 pounds of wax or shred an ample amount of a red color block into your melted wax. Never use crayons to color your candles as they will clog your wick.|
||Use red soap dye in the amount that satisfies you. Never use candle dye in any body products.|
Important Fragrance Specifics: Bite Me Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
|Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance
|Flash Point of Fragrance
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (In the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolor bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly.)
|Gel Wax Compatibility
(It is your responsibility to test each fragrance purchase.)
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- Bite Me Wholesale Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Natures Garden is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. These cold process soap results were done by hand mixing. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolor soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discoloration due to vanilla. However, there are more than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to discoloration of products. If we mention that a bath product thinned once fragrance was added, we suggest that you use Xanthum Gum Thickener to thicken your product.
||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
Soap (Cold Process Results)
|Wow, Perfect Pour, no ricing, no acceleration, no discoloration, very strong, a must have for all lines. |
|Bath & Body Products
||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|
Other Fragrance Specifics: Bite Me Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
- All of Natures Garden fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, HDPE (resin code No.2) or PET plastic bottles.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in the USA.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards
- All of our fragrances are 100% concentrated.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are premium grade; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Natures Garden is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly.
- Allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature, or add a small amount of vanilla to these fragrances to avoid the fuel smell.
- Fragrances may discolor bath and body products. Thorough testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by weight and not volume.
- Natures Garden has become the largest wholesale distributor of fragrance oils in the US. Becoming the only online fragrance distributor for one of the world's leading fragrance companies has allowed us to sell our fragrances at the same price as many fragrance manufacturers. Plus, we don't burden you with minimum purchase requirements.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities.
Purchasing this will earn you 2.6
Customers who purchased this frequently purchase:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers! Please review fragrances after you have put them in a finished product. Fragrances smell differently in finished products than they do in the bottle. All reviews that follow our rules will be posted.