View MSDS Sheet / IFRA Certificate / EU Documents
Natures Garden's Blue Hydrangea Type fragrance oil- A beautiful duplication of the Yankee scent. This fragrance will remind you of a combination of sun-kissed hydrangeas and fresh breezes.
NG Recommended Fragrance Usage: NG Blue Hydrangea Type Wholesale Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products. To review the IFRA Certificate of Compliance for this particular fragrance, please refer to the link at the bottom of this page.
|Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax
||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense
||Maximum Use 50%|
|Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
||Maximum Use 5%|
|Lotions & Perfumes
||Maximum Use 5%|
||Maximum Use 5%|
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances. Since our fragrances are so strong, we suggest only using 1/2 ounce to 1.0 ounce of fragrance per pound of candle wax.
Coloring Suggestions: NG Blue Hydrangea Type Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
||Use 2 drops of blue liquid candle dye per 4 pounds of wax or shred a small amount of a blue color block into your melted wax. Never use crayons to color your candles as they will clog your wick.|
||Use blue soap dye in the amount that satisfies you. Never use candle dye in any body products.|
Important Fragrance Specifics: NG Blue Hydrangea Type Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
|Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance
|Flash Point of Fragrance
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (In the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolor bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly.)
|Gel Wax Compatibility
(It is your responsibility to test each fragrance purchase.)
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- NG Blue Hydrangea Type Wholesale Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Natures Garden is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. These cold process soap results were done by hand mixing. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolor soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discoloration due to vanilla. However, there are more than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to discoloration of products. If we mention that a bath product thinned once fragrance was added, we suggest that you use Xanthum Gum Thickener to thicken your product.
||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
Soap (Cold Process Results)
|Slight acceleration, sets up fast, discolors to a creamy color, very good scent retention. |
|Bath & Body Products
||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|
Other Fragrance Specifics: NG Blue Hydrangea Type Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
- All of Natures Garden fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, HDPE (resin code No.2) or PE plastic bottles.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards
- All of our fragrances are 100% concentrated.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are premium grade; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Natures Garden is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly.
- Allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature, or add a small amount of vanilla to these fragrances to avoid the fuel smell.
- Fragrances may discolor bath and body products. Thorough testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by weight and not volume.
- Natures Garden has become the largest wholesale distributor of fragrance oils in the US. Becoming the only online fragrance distributor for one of the world's leading fragrance companies has allowed us to sell our fragrances at the same price as many fragrance manufacturers. Plus, we don't burden you with minimum purchase requirements.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities.
Purchasing this will earn you 2.6
Customers who purchased this frequently purchase:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers! Please review fragrances after you have put them in a finished product. Fragrances smell differently in finished products than they do in the bottle. All reviews that follow our rules will be posted.
Avg. Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 3
Reviewer: Julie from Tomah, WI US
If you are looking for a strong and perfect Hydrangea this is it. I LOVE this fragrance. Made candles and tarts and it filled my open concept vaulted ceiling house. Big seller.
nice floral 08/13/2011
Reviewer: Christine Hobbs from Toledo, OH US
This is a nice floral fragrance. Good throw in Soy. My customers love this one.
Beautiful, Lovely 01/13/2011
Reviewer: Patricia Fasnacht from Eatonton, GA US
Awesome scent throw in soy. Lovely, clean throw in soy. First got this as a sample on a rose bud. Love the fresh floral smell. Order a lb for a new spring fragrance.