View MSDS Sheet / IFRA Certificate / EU Documents
Natures Garden's Tahitian Vanilla Fragrance Oil: The aroma of a creamy, caramel, fruity vanilla.
NG Recommended Fragrance Usage: Tahitian Vanilla Wholesale Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products. To review the IFRA Certificate of Compliance for this particular fragrance, please refer to the link at the bottom of this page.
|Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax
||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense
||Maximum Use 50%|
|Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
||Maximum Use 5%|
|Lotions & Perfumes
||Maximum Use 5%|
||Maximum Use 5%|
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances. Since our fragrances are so strong, we suggest only using 1/2 ounce to 1.0 ounce of fragrance per pound of candle wax.
Coloring Suggestions: Tahitian Vanilla Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
Important Fragrance Specifics: Tahitian Vanilla Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
|Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance
|Flash Point of Fragrance
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (In the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolor bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly.)
|Gel Wax Compatibility
(It is your responsibility to test each fragrance purchase.)
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- Tahitian Vanilla Wholesale Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Natures Garden is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. These cold process soap results were done by hand mixing. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolor soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discoloration due to vanilla. However, there are more than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to discoloration of products. If we mention that a bath product thinned once fragrance was added, we suggest that you use Xanthum Gum Thickener to thicken your product.
||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
Soap (Cold Process Results)
|Perfect Pour, no ricing, no acceleration, discolors to a dark chocolate, excellent scent retention. |
|Bath & Body Products
||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|
Other Fragrance Specifics: Tahitian Vanilla Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
- All of Natures Garden fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, HDPE (resin code No.2) or PE plastic bottles.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards
- All of our fragrances are 100% concentrated.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are premium grade; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Natures Garden is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly.
- Allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature, or add a small amount of vanilla to these fragrances to avoid the fuel smell.
- Fragrances may discolor bath and body products. Thorough testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by weight and not volume.
- Natures Garden has become the largest wholesale distributor of fragrance oils in the US. Becoming the only online fragrance distributor for one of the world's leading fragrance companies has allowed us to sell our fragrances at the same price as many fragrance manufacturers. Plus, we don't burden you with minimum purchase requirements.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities.
Purchasing this will earn you 2.5
Customers who purchased this frequently purchase:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers! Please review fragrances after you have put them in a finished product. Fragrances smell differently in finished products than they do in the bottle. All reviews that follow our rules will be posted.
Avg. Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 2
Zero throw in soy 02/18/2012
Reviewer: Christina N from Fox River Grove, IL US
Smells great out of the bottle. Used 1 ounce in 10 ounces of soy wax and I got ZERO throw. Put it in the bathroom with the door closed just to be sure, left it for hours, and nothing. Could still be good for lotions and such, but not in soy candles.
Tahitian Vanilla.. YummY 08/07/2010
Reviewer: Amy R. from Cross Lanes, WV US
I gave this new fragrance 4 stars only because I wish it had a little stronger throw.. However, this should do well for the Vanilla fans - Very warm Vanilla - You can definately smell the caramel and the fruit is light.. just the way it should be, as to not over-power the vanilla!! Recommend to the vanilla lovers out there!!!