View MSDS Sheet / IFRA Certificate / EU Documents
NG Original Scent! Natures Garden Vanilla Spectacular Fragrance- Indulgence at its best... Vanilla Creme blends with buttery, rich caramel and sparkling brown sugar to wrap you in snuggly warmth and comfort.
NG Recommended Fragrance Usage: Vanilla SPECTACULAR Wholesale Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished products. To review the IFRA Certificate of Compliance for this particular fragrance, please refer to the link at the bottom of this page.
|Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax
||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense
||Maximum Use 50%|
|Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
||Maximum Use 5%|
|Lotions & Perfumes
||Maximum Use 5%|
||Maximum Use 5%|
Please Note: Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any conclusions about our fragrances. Since our fragrances are so strong, we suggest only using 1/2 ounce to 1.0 ounce of fragrance per pound of candle wax.
Coloring Suggestions: Vanilla SPECTACULAR Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
||Use 1 drop of brown liquid candle dye per 4 pounds of wax or shred a small amount of brown color block into your melted wax. Never use crayons to color your candles as they will clog your wick.|
||Use no soap dye in the amount that satisfies you. Never use candle dye in any body products.|
Important Fragrance Specifics: Vanilla SPECTACULAR Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
|Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance
|Flash Point of Fragrance
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (In the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolor bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly.)
|Gel Wax Compatibility
(It is your responsibility to test each fragrance purchase.)
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- Vanilla SPECTACULAR Wholesale Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications. We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your test results. Natures Garden is not responsible for any finished products made with our raw ingredients. These cold process soap results were done by hand mixing. Stick blenders can help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it rices during the mixing process. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolor soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may help prevent discoloration due to vanilla. However, there are more than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute to discoloration of products. If we mention that a bath product thinned once fragrance was added, we suggest that you use Xanthum Gum Thickener to thicken your product.
||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
Soap (Cold Process Results)
|Perfect Pour, no ricing, no acceleration, delicious scent, discolors to dark chocolate. |
|Bath & Body Products
||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|
Other Fragrance Specifics: Vanilla SPECTACULAR Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
- All of Natures Garden fragrance oils are packaged in phthalate-free, recyclable, HDPE (resin code No.2) or PET plastic bottles.
- All of our fragrances are manufactured in the USA.
- None of our fragrances are tested on animals
- Our fragrances comply with the strictest global RIFM and IFRA standards
- All of our fragrances are 100% concentrated.
- All of our fragrances undergo a triple-check quality assurance program before we sell them to you. We take the time to test each batch of fragrance in finished products to ensure quality and scent throw.
- Our fragrances are premium grade; not the diluted, cheap grades sold by many companies.
- Never use fragrance oils directly on your skin; they must be diluted in a product or solvent first.
- Never consume any of our fragrances.
- Keep fragrance out of reach of children and pets.
- Natures Garden is not responsible for the products that you make with our supplies.
- A fragrance will not smell the same out of the bottle as it does in a finished product. Always test fragrances thoroughly.
- Allow candles to cure (set for a few days) to allow all fragrance notes to come alive.
- Shelf-life for fragrance ranges from 6 months to 1 year.
- Citrus fragrances may have a fuel-like smell when burning. We suggest that you pour candles with citrus notes at the lowest possible temperature, or add a small amount of vanilla to these fragrances to avoid the fuel smell.
- Fragrances may discolor bath and body products. Thorough testing will be required of the customer in order to get the results that you desire.
- Our fragrances are sold by weight and not volume.
- Natures Garden has become the largest wholesale distributor of fragrance oils in the US. Becoming the only online fragrance distributor for one of the world's leading fragrance companies has allowed us to sell our fragrances at the same price as many fragrance manufacturers. Plus, we don't burden you with minimum purchase requirements.
- All Fragrance sales are final. We suggest that you test sample sizes before ordering larger quantities.
Purchasing this will earn you 2.6
Customers who purchased this frequently purchase:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers! Please review fragrances after you have put them in a finished product. Fragrances smell differently in finished products than they do in the bottle. All reviews that follow our rules will be posted.
Avg. Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 3
Reviewer: Alexandra Rapp from Ohio
I really love this vanilla, it is very sweet and warm. I bought it for mixing and now decided to make a candle with just this scent. Like i said it is very warm but has other tones of a vanilla bean true-ness not like a perfume scent at all. My Favorite so far...
Comfort in a Bottle! 08/30/2011
Reviewer: boudacious_diva from Gainesville, FL US
Absolutely beautiful vanilla with sweet caramel overtones--wonderful soothing unisex fragrance. Throws wonderfully with soy candles. Used in lotions, shower gels, spritzers & melt & pour. Didn't smell as strongly as I like at first, but after a day mellowed beautifully and is a family favorite. I'll be back for more.
Reviewer: T.C. from Jefferson City, Mo US
I am a vanilla addict yet find that a REALLY great vanilla is the hardest fragrance to find for natural waxes.I am very pleased with this one.It is a sweet vanilla that throws extremely well in soy.