Thyme Leaf Whole- INCI (Thymus vulgaris). Although thyme is typically known for its use as a spice in some food, thyme has been used since early times as a topical antibiotic and anti-fungal agent.
Country of Origin: Spain
1. Thyme can be used as a decorative in soap and other cosmetic products.
2. Thyme can be used in scrubs for its antibiotic and antifungal properties
3. Thyme can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Thyme can be used in facial masks
5. Thyme can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Thyme can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Thyme can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Thyme can be infused in massage oils
9. Thyme can be used in bath tea recipes
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.