Spinach Leaf Powder- INCI (Spinacia oleracea). Popeye loves it, and so should everyone! Spinach leaf is packed full of vitamins A, C, B1, B3, B6, and K. Spinach leaf also contains protein, iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, beta-carotene, potassium, carotenoids, chlorophyll, antioxidants, and Phytochemicals. Extremely nourishing to the skin, hair, and nails. Spinach leaf powder can also be used in soaps to provide a natural green color.
Country of Origin: USA
1. Spinach powder can be used as a natural, green colorant in soap and other cosmetic products.
2. Spinach powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural green color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Spinach powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Spinach powder can be used in facial masks
5. Spinach powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Spinach powder can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Spinach powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Spinach powder can be infused in massage oils
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.99 ($0.12) or more rewards points!