Natural dried rose petals- INCI (Rosa gallica). There may be some leaves in the bag. Roses
are used in cosmetics, potpourri, and skincare. They are known for
producing relaxation, and have antiseptic, antiparasitic, and
Country of Origin: Chile
petals can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs
should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be
added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around
the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to
candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Rose petals can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Rose petals can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Rose petals can be used as a decorative element, and skin softener in soaps
5. Rose petals can be used in the formulation of natural rose waters
6. Rose petals can be infused and used in lotion, cream, ointment, shampoo, and conditioner recipes.
7. Rose petals can be used in eye pillow recipes.
8. Rose petals can be infused and added to facial mask recipes.
9. Rose petals can be infused in massage oils.
Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell
them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational
purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure,
treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated
by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of
children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or
lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no
responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our
herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.