Natural dried, red whole rose buds & petals - INCI (Rosa centifolia). There may be some leaves, stems, and petals in the bag. Roses
are used in cosmetics, potpourri, and skincare. They are known for
producing relaxation, and have antiseptic, antiparasitic, and
Country of Origin: Chile
1. Red roses can be used as a
natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to
candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells
that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a
decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as
2. Red roses can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Red roses can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Red roses can be used as a decorative element, and skin softener in soaps
5. Red roses can be used in the formulation of natural rose waters
6. Red roses can be infused and used in lotion, cream, ointment, shampoo, and conditioner recipes.
7. Red roses can be used in eye pillow recipes.
8. Red roses can be infused and added to facial mask recipes.
9. Red roses can be infused in massage oils.
Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell
them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational
purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure,
treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated
by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of
children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or
lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no
responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our
herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.