View MSDS Sheet / IFRA Certificate
Natural dried, Peppermint Leaves (powder)- INCI (Mentha piperita). It is believed that some stomach discomfort and nervousness can be relieved by drinking tea made with equal parts of spearmint and peppermint leaves and honey. Peppermint contains the active ingredient, menthol, which is thought to loosen phlegm and soothe coughs. Peppermint tea is believed to relieve the pressure caused by migraine headaches. Peppermint leaves are frequently added to eye pillow formulas to assist in relieving headaches. Since peppermint produces a cooling and numbing affect on the skin, it is sometimes used in body cream formulations to help with skin irritations.
Country of Origin: USA
1. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes
2. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used in soap recipes
3. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
4. Peppermint Leaf powder can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
5. Peppermint Leaf powder can be added to facial mask recipes.
6. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used in scrubs
7. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used bath salt recipes
8. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used in bath bomb recipes
9. Peppermint Leaf powder can be used in eye pillow recipes
10. Peppermint Leaf powder can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
11. Peppermint Leaf powder can be infused and used as a face tonic.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this will earn you 3.59
Customers who purchased this frequently purchase:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers! Please review fragrances after you have put them in a finished product. Fragrances smell differently in finished products than they do in the bottle. All reviews that follow our rules will be posted.
Avg. Customer Review:
Number of Reviews: 1
Lovely minty-green shade. 08/28/2013
Reviewer: Christina Hull from Greenville, TX US
I used this to colour my m&p soap. It came out a lovely shade of mint green and left peppermint tones in the finished product.