Natural dried, Orange Peel (cut & sifted)- INCI (Citrus sinensis). Orange peel is loaded with nutrients for your skin: Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B1, beta-carotene, and numerous other vitamins and minerals. Due to its high flavonoid content, orange peel acts as an anti-microbial and anti-bacterial agent in skincare products. However, this fact is not to be miscontrued as being an acceptible preservative replacement.
Country of Origin: USA
1. Orange Peel can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Orange Peel can be used in many potpourri formulations
3. Orange Peel can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Orange Peel can be ground and used in soap recipes
5. Orange Peel can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
6. Orange Peel can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
7. Orange Peel can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
8. Orange Peel can be used in scrubs
9. Orange Peel can be used bath salt recipes
10. Orange Peel can be ground and used in bath bomb recipes
11. Orange Peel can be used in eye pillow recipes
12. Orange Peel can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.