Oat Straw Green Tops cut & sifted- INCI (Avena sativa). Oat straw is part of the oat plant that remains once the grain portion is harvested out of the plant. Oat straw has long been used in skin, hair, and nail care recipes for its rejuvenating and softening qualities.
Country of Origin: USA
1. Oat straw can be used in scrubs
2. Oat straw can be infused and used in lotions, creams, ointments.
3. Oat straw can be infused and used in body washes, facial toners.
4. Oat straw can be used in soaps, and liquid soap products
5. Oat straw can be used in facial mask recipes.
6. Oat straw can be used in bath bomb recipes.
7. Oat straw can be infused in massage oils.
8. Oat straw can be used in nail care recipes
9. Oat straw can be used in haircare recipes.
10. Oat straw can be used in bath teas.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.