Natural dried, Noni Fruit (powder)- INCI (Morinda citrifolia). Noni fruit, has been nicknamed "the queen of all health plants" due to the fact that it is so nutrient-rich, and has shown to demonstrate so many health benefits. Noni fruit powder contains 17 of the 20 amino acids; 9 of which are essential amino acids. Noni fruit is also high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Noni contains limonene and anthraquinones, which act as antiseptics. Scopoletin, found in noni fruit, has been shown to exhibit anti-inflammatory properties. Noni fruit also contains a substance called xeronine which promotes cell rejuvenation. The mineral selenium that is found in noni fruit is great for skin health and elasticity. Herbalists consider noni fruit to be a full-spectrum healing fruit.
Country of Origin: Tahiti
1. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in tinctures.
3. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, toning, rejuvenating, and anti-aging properties.
4. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to soap
6. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote healthy and shiny hair.
7. Noni Fruit Powder can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in products that promote healthy nails.
11. Noni Fruit Powder can be infused and used in aftershave recipes
12. Noni Fruit Powder can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.