Nettle Leaf Powder. INCI (Urtica dioica). More commonly referred to as stinging nettle, this plant is known to treat rheumatism, arthritis, and muscle tension. Nettle has anti-inflammatory properties, anti-fungal properties, and has been known to promote hair growth.
Country of Origin: Hungary
1. Nettle Leaf can be used in natural bath tea recipes to soothe painful joints and muscles.
2. Nettle Leaf can be used in soap recipes to provide better cleansing for oily skin.
3. Nettle Leaf can be infused and added to lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
4. Nettle Leaf can be infused and added to shampoo and conditioner recipes to help promote hair growth, thicken hair, and prevent dandruff.
5. Nettle Leaf can be used in foot treatment baths
6. Nettle Leaf can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes
7. Nettle Leaf can be added to facial masks
8. Nettle Leaf can be added to bath bomb recipes
9. Nettle Leaf can be infused in massage oils
10. Nettle Leaf can be used in facial toner recipes
11. Nettle Leaf can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.