Natural dried, Milk Thistle Seed Powder- INCI (Silybum marianum). Herbalists use milk thistle to improve the function of the liver, and to relieve menstrual cramps. In cosmetics, milk thistle is used for its ability to help cells regenerate and moisturize the skin. Milk thistle contains natural anti-oxidants.
Country of Origin: Bulgaria
1. Milk thistle can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Milk thistle can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes
3. Milk thistle can be ground and added to facial masks to improve cell regeneration and to moisturize the skin.
4. Milk thistle can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Milk thistle can be ground or infused in oils and added to soap
6. Milk thistle can be infused and added to hair conditioner to promote hair growth, and to moisturize the hair.
7. Milk thistle can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Milk thistle can be infused in massage oils
9. Milk thistle can be used in facial toner recipes
10. Milk thistle can be ground and used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 11.60 ($0.11) or more rewards points!