Natural dried, Lavender flowers whole/select- INCI (Lavandula angustifolia). Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as a natural insect repellent. Also used by American Indians for incense smudging.
Country of Origin: France
1. Lavender flowers can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Lavender flowers can be used in many potpourri formulations
3. Lavender flowers can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Lavender flowers can be used as a decorative element, and in soaps
5. Lavender flowers can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters
6. Lavender flowers can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
7. Lavender flowers can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
8. Lavender flowers can be used in scrubs
9. Lavender flowers can be used bath salt recipes
10. Lavender flowers can be used in bath bomb recipes
11. Lavender flowers can be used in eye pillow recipes
12. Lavender flowers can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
13. Lavender flowers have been used for centuries by American Indians for incense smudging purposes (burning of the herb as an incense). Lavender is considered an air element. It is used in smudging to achieving a sense of happiness and peace. It reduces depression and sorrow, and provides restful sleep. Used also for meditation.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.