View MSDS Sheet / IFRA Certificate
Natural dried, Lavender flowers whole/select- INCI (Lavandula angustifolia).
Lavender is one of the most fragrant of all herbs. It has been used
since ancient times for perfumes, for bathing, for wound healing, and as
a natural insect repellent. Also used by American Indians for incense
The lavender pictured above portrays fresh lavender. The lavender that we sell is dried. Obviously, dried lavender is not purple in color. Dried lavender has more of a grayish tinge.
Country of Origin: France
1. Lavender flowers can be used as a
natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to
candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells
that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a
decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as
2. Lavender flowers can be used in many potpourri formulations
3. Lavender flowers can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Lavender flowers can be used as a decorative element, and in soaps
5. Lavender flowers can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters
6. Lavender flowers can be infused and used in lotions, creams, and ointment recipes.
7. Lavender flowers can be ground and added to facial mask recipes.
8. Lavender flowers can be used in scrubs
9. Lavender flowers can be used bath salt recipes
10. Lavender flowers can be used in bath bomb recipes
11. Lavender flowers can be used in eye pillow recipes
12. Lavender flowers can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
Lavender flowers have been used for centuries by American Indians for
incense smudging purposes (burning of the herb as an incense).
is considered an air element. It is used in smudging to achieving a
sense of happiness and peace. It reduces depression and sorrow, and
provides restful sleep. Used also for meditation.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external
use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide
is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to
diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not
been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out
of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant
and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no
responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our
herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.
Purchasing this will earn you 6.99
Customers who purchased this frequently purchase:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other viewers! Please review fragrances after you have put them in a finished product. Fragrances smell differently in finished products than they do in the bottle. All reviews that follow our rules will be posted.