Natural dried, Juniper Berries (whole)- INCI (Juniperus communis).
Country of Origin: Macedonia
1. Juniper Berries can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Juniper Berries can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Juniper Berries can be used in bath tea recipes for their natural menthol content, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
4. Juniper Berries can be infused and added to lotion, cream, and ointments to help relieve inflammation and arthritic pain.
5. Juniper Berries can be placed in boiling water and used as steam therapy to relieve lung congestion and asthma.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.