Himalayan Pink Salt- (Coarse ground). Himalayan pink salt is considered to be one of the purest forms of salt on earth; providing the body with 84 minerals. The reason this salt is pink in color is due to the naturally-occurring iron found in the salt.
Country of Origin: Pakistan
1. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt can be used to make bath salts you use in your bath water. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt contains essential minerals that are beneficial to the skin. Addition of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt in your bath water will help draw out impurities in your skin, relieve sore muscles, improve circulation, and provide important minerals for your skin.
2. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt can be used to decorate the tops of soap; providing gentle exfoliation.
3. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt can be used in deodorizing foot baths.
4. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt can be used as a natural odor eliminator. Simply add coarse ground Himalayan Pink Sea Salt to a potpourri burner and add a few drops of fragrance oils. As the potpourri burner gets hot, the potpourri will freshen the air and fill your room with the fragrance you have chosen.
5. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt can be used in salt scrub recipes.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.