Natural dried Rosehips (whole)- INCI (Rosa canina). Rosehips are the fruit of wild roses. They contain high levels of vitamin C, in addition to vitamins E, A, and D. Rosehips are used in skincare for its high level of antioxidants and anti-aging properties.
Country of Origin: Chile
1. Rose hips can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Rose hips can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Rose hips can be used in natural bath tea recipes
4. Rose hips can be ground and used in soap recipes.
5. Rose hips can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters
6. Rose hips can be infused and used in lotion, cream, ointment, shampoo, and conditioner recipes.
7. Rose hips can be infused or ground and added to facial mask recipes.
8. Rose hips can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.