Natural dried, Hibiscus Flowers (whole)- INCI (Hibiscus sabdariffa). Hibiscus flowers can be used as a natural colorant in cosmetic applications. Hibiscus flowers contain natural red pigment that can be obtained by infusing the flowers in oil. Hibiscus flowers are used in haircare products and skincare products. Hibiscus flowers are added to shampoo and conditioner to thicken hair, to reduce hairloss, and to prevent dandruff. Hibiscus flowers are frequently found in baby shampoo formulations and baby body washes since they are gentle, natural cleansers. Hibiscus flowers are used in skincare products to provide the skin with even tone and texture; it cleanses, soothes, and softens the skin. Hibiscus flowers are high in antioxidants and amino acids, and also contain oligopeptides that have been shown to have wrinkle-smoothing properties.
Country of Origin: Egypt
1. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to bath tea recipes
2. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in oil and added to lip balm recipes to provide a natural red pigment color, and to soothe the lips.
3. Hibiscus Flowers can be ground and added to facial masks to provide wrinkle-smoothing, toning, soothing, and softening affects to the skin.
4. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to lotion, cream, ointment recipes.
5. Hibiscus Flowers can be ground or infused in oils and added to melt and pour soap to naturally color soap pink/red, and to provide skin soothing properties to the soap.
6. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused and added to hair conditioner to thicken hair, reduce hairloss, and to fight dandruff.
7. Hibiscus Flowers can be added to bath bomb recipes
8. Hibiscus Flowers can be infused in massage oils
9. Hibiscus flowers can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
10. Hibiscus flowers can be used in potpourri formulations
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.