Natural dried, Green Tea leaves (cut & sifted)- INCI (Camellia sinensis).
Country of Origin: China
1. Green Tea Leaves can be used as a natural decoration in candle making. Herbs should not be added to candle wax that is actually burned. It can be added to hurricane shells that are never burned, or simply placed around the base of pillars as a decoration. Herbs can, however, be added to candle wax and used as non-burning tarts.
2. Green Tea Leaves can be used in potpourri formulations
3. Green Tea Leaves can be used in natural bath tea recipes. Green tea contains polyphenols, which are known for their antioxidant properties. Researchers have also found that the polysaccharides found in Green tea provides extra moisture to the skin.
4. Green Tea Leaves can be used in soap recipes for its antioxidant properties and gentle exfoliation.
5. Green Tea Leaves can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
6. Green Tea Leaves can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
7. Green Tea Leaves can be infused and used in scrubs.
8. Green Tea Leaves can be infused and used in shampoo, conditioner.
9. Green Tea Leaves can be infused and used in facial masks.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.