Lemon Squares Fragrance Oil
This fragrance oil by Natures Garden is the
mouth-watering aroma of the famous lemon square dessert we all love so
much. We have even included the recipe for this dessert below. Natures
Garden's lemon squares fragrance begins with top notes of lemon, pie
crust, citrus peel, and aldehydic effervescent notes; followed by
middle notes of butter and coconut; sitting on a base note of zesty
vanilla. An NG Original Fragrance!
Lemon Square Dessert Recipe:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 1/3 cups flour (divided use)
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons) (divided use)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x12" rectangular pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, splash of lemon, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar until fluffy.
- Add 2 cups flour and beat until blended.
- Spread evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 20 minutes. Leave oven on.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs until light and foamy.
- Add granulated sugar and beat until thick and blended.
- Add lemon juice, remaining 1/3 cup flour and baking powder.
- Beat until blended.
- Pour lemon mixture over baked crust and return to oven.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until custard is set, and color is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with powdered sugar.
- Let Cool.
- To serve, cut into squares.
NG Recommended Fragrance Usage: Lemon
Squares Wholesale Fragrance Oil: The percentages listed below reflect
our maximum suggested fragrance usage in the corresponding finished
products. To review the IFRA Certificate of Compliance for this
particular fragrance, please refer to the link at the bottom of this
|Vegetable Waxes & Paraffin Wax
||Maximum Use 10%|
|Potpourri & Incense
||Maximum Use 50%|
|Bath Oils, Soaps, Bath Gels
||Maximum Use 5%|
|Lotions & Perfumes
||Maximum Use 5%|
||Maximum Use 5%|
Due to the fact that our fragrances are 100% concentrated, we suggest
that you test our fragrances in finished products before you make any
conclusions about our fragrances. Since our fragrances are so strong,
we suggest only using 1/2 ounce to 1.0 ounce of fragrance per pound of
Coloring Suggestions: Lemon Squares Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
of yellow liquid candle dye per 4 pounds of wax or shred a small amount
of a yellow color block into your melted wax. Never use crayons to
color your candles as they will clog your wick.|
||Use yellow soap dye in the amount that satisfies you. Never use candle dye in any body products.|
Important Fragrance Specifics: Lemon Squares Wholesale Fragrance Oil:
|Phthalate-Free & Nitro Musk Free Fragrance
|Flash Point of Fragrance
|Vanillin Content of Fragrance (In
the event that a fragrance contains vanillin, it may tend to discolor
bath and body products and soap. Please test thoroughly.)
|Gel Wax Compatible
Fragrance Testing -Performance in Various Applications- Lemon Squares Wholesale Fragrance Oil: Note: Our testing notes should never take the place of your own personal testing. Always test fragrance in all applications.
We do not take responsibility for our test results differing from your
test results. Natures Garden is not responsible for any finished
products made with our raw ingredients. These
cold process soap results were done by hand mixing. Stick blenders can
help to incorporate fragrance back into the soap in the event that it
rices during the mixing process. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolor soap. Vanilla White Color stabilizer may
help prevent discoloration due to vanilla. However, there are more
than 40 ingredients used in fragrance manufacturing that may contribute
to discoloration of products.
||Performs perfectly in joy wax, wow wax, and is nice and strong in soy wax.|
Soap (Cold Process Results)
|Slight acceleration. Discolors to a caramel color. Scent is good. |
|Bath & Body Products
||Nice and strong in aroma beads.|