Natural dried, Dandelion Root (powder)- INCI (Taraxacum officinale). Probably the most popular "weed" in your lawn, dandelion is also one of the most nutritious plants you will find. Dandelions are packed full of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and D, as well as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, copper, boron, potassium, manganese, and choline. Herbalists use dandelion leaf and root as a diuretic. The spring leaves and roots of the dandelion produce a substance called mannitol, which is used in the treatment of hypertension. Dandelion is a fabulous herb for eczema, acne, age spots, and skin blemishes.
Country of Origin: Poland
1. Dandelion root powder can be added to face mask formulations to remove toxins, reduce inflammation, treat age spots and other skin blemishes, and to fight acne.
2. Dandelion root powder can be infused in water or oil and used in lotions, creams, and ointment formulas.
3. Dandelion root powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
4. Dandelion root powder can be used in soaps. Dandelion root infusion can also be added to shampoo recipes. Conditioners made with dandelion root will help the manageability of your hair.
5. Dandelion root powder can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters. Dandelion tea applied to the skin will help reduce age spots, fight acne, and treat eczema.
6. Dandelion root powder is used in some bath bomb recipes.
7. Dandelion root powder can be infused in massage oils to help with inflammation and to treat skin conditions.
8. Dandelion root can be used in scrubs.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.