Cocoa Powder Organic. INCI (Theobroma cacao). Cacao beans are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E and pantothenic acid. They are also rich in the following minerals: magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium. Cocao beans contain caffeine, which is actually beneficial to the skin. How does chocolate lip balm sound to you? Chocolate facial masks? Yummy!
Country of Origin: Netherlands
1. Cocoa powder can be used as a natural brown colorant in soap and other cosmetic products. It has a tendency to clump, so it will need to be wetted with vegetable glycerin prior to adding to formulas.
2. Cocoa powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Cocoa powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Cocoa powder can be used in facial masks
5. Cocoa powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Cocoa powder can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Cocoa powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Cocoa powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Cocoa powder can be used in scrubs
10. Cocoa powder can be used in lip balm recipes
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.