Natural dried, Chickweed Herb (cut & sifted)- INCI (Stellaria media). American Indians were known for using chickweed for wounds, rashes, and as a blood purifier. Chickweed can be used to treat itching. It can also be used to treat eczema, psoriasis, acne, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, boils, and skin inflammation. Chickweed helps with cell-proliferation, which allows for faster healing of wounds.
Country of Origin: USA
1. Chickweed can be used in bath teas to treat inflammed, itching skin.
2. Chickweed can be infused and used in lotions, creams, ointments, salves to treat an array of skin conditions.
3. Chickweed can be infused and used in shampoo and conditioner recipes.
4. Chickweed can be used in scrubs, facial masks, and toners.
4. Chickweed can be used in soaps to help draw toxins from your skin, to reduce inflammation, and to treat itching skin.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.