Natural dried, German chamomile flowers (POWDER)- INCI (Matricaria chamomilla).
Country of Origin: Egypt
1. Chamomile flower powder can be added to face mask formulations to provide skin softening, relaxation, and to provide a wonderful aroma.
2. Chamomile flower powder can be infused in water or oil and used in lotions, creams, and ointment formulas. Chamomile helps with a number of skin problems; flaky skin, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
3. Chamomile flower powder can be used in natural bath tea recipes since it is a natural muscle relaxer.
4. Chamomile flower powder can be used as a decorative element, and for skin softening purposes in soaps. Chamomile infusion can also be added to shampoo recipes. Conditioners made with chamomile will produce shinier, more manageable hair.
5. Chamomile flower powder can be used in the formulation of natural flower waters. Chamomile tea applied to the skin will help produce a healthier, softer glow.
6. Chamomile flower powder can be used in body powder recipes to provide a sweet, floral aroma.
7. Chamomile flower powder is used in some bath bomb recipes.
8. Chamomile powder can be infused in massage oils to help with muscle stiffness and inflammation.
9. Chamomile powder can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.