Calendula Flowers powder. INCI (Calendula officinalis). Also called marigolds.
Country of Origin: Egypt
1. Calendula is used in natural bath tea recipes since it possesses anti-viral, anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Calendula is used in soap making as a decorative element, and to help soften skin, reduce inflammation, and to treat acne. Colors soap yellow.
3. Calendula is used in lotions, ointments, and creams to help inflammed, burned, rashed, or bruised skin. Varicose veins have been known to shrink after using calendula-infused lotion for a few weeks.
4. Calendula is used in face toner and natural aftershave formulas.
5. Calendula flowers are used in some bath bomb recipes.
6. Calendula flowers can be infused in massage oils.
7. Calendula flowers can be used in scrubs
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.