Natural dried, Black Walnut Hulls Powder- INCI (Juglans nigra)
Country of Origin: USA
1. Black walnut hulls powder can be used to naturally color soap brown. It can be added to primary colors to create a more natural, muted color.
2. Black walnut hulls powder is added to cosmetic formulations to treat inflammed tissue, and to treat acne, yeast infections, hemorrhoids, eczema, and psoriasis.
3. Black walnut hulls powder has anti-fungal, antiseptic, and anti-viral qualities. It contains natural iodine, magnesium, potassium, copper, and manganese.
4. Black walnut hulls powder is added to some facial mask formulas to soothe inflammed skin.
5. Black walnut hulls powder can be made into an infusion, and added to other bath products.
6. Black walnut hulls powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
7. Black walnut hulls powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.