Anise Seed Ground INCI (Pimpinella anisum). Anise naturally smells like black licorice. It has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for many centuries. Modern herbalists use anise for a variety of treatments: to treat nagging coughs, as a natural antacid, to treat body odor, and to treat oily skin conditions.
Country of Origin: Turkey
1. Anise can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to add natural color and exfoliation. Anise seed can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted. Anise seed is known for its ability to treat oily skin conditions, and is used in anti-acne soap.
2. Anise can be added to bath tea formulas.
3. Anise can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Anise can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
5. Anise can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
6. Anise is used in face tonic, body wash, shampoo, conditioner recipes.
7. Anise can be used in bath bomb recipes.
8. Anise can be infused in massage oils.
Purchasing this can earn you up to 12.25 ($0.12) or more rewards points!