Natural dried Alfalfa Leaf Powder- INCI (Medicago sativa). Modern herbalists refer to alfalfa as "The Big Daddy of them all" in terms of nutritional value. Alfalfa contains vitamins A, B1, B6, B12, C, E, K, niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, and many essential amino acids. Additionally, alfalfa contains proteins, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, zinc, and copper. Recently, scientists have concluded that alfalfa indeed helps to prevent hardening of the arteries and can lower cholesterol levels. Not only is alfalfa nutritious, it also provides the skin and hair with cleansing and purifying qualities.
Country of Origin: USA
1. Alfalfa powder can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide the skin with nutrients and healing properties. Alfalfa powder can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted. Alfalfa powder is a natural soap colorant; providing a green color to soap.
2. Alfalfa powder can be added to bath tea formulas.
3. Alfalfa powder can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
4. Alfalfa powder can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
5. Alfalfa powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
6. Alfalfa powder is used in face tonic, body wash, shampoo, conditioner recipes.
7. Alfalfa powder can be used in bath bomb recipes.
8. Alfalfa powder can be infused in massage oils.
Note: Natures Garden sells our herbs for external use only. We do not sell them as food items. (The information we provide is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration). Keep all herbs out of reach of children and pets. Special care should be taken by pregnant and/or lactating women when handling herbs. Natures Garden accepts no responsibility (written or implied) for any products you make with our herbs. All testing is the responsibility of the customer.