Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
2- Heavy duty wine glasses (that hold 15-16 oz.)
1. Place 2 pounds of gel wax into the Pouring Pot. Place the Pouring Pot on a stove burner. You want to set the temperature between medium and low. Let the Gel Wax melt until it becomes a thick, liquid syrup consistency. Using the thermometer, do not allow the gel wax to get hotter than 230 degrees F.
2. Add 1 drop of red liquid candle dye to melted gel wax.
3. Add 2 oz. of White Zinfandel Wine fragrance oil to the melted gel wax and stir.
4. Prepare wine glasses by attaching a CD-12 wick to the center bottom of the wine glass; use a hot glue gun to attach wicks to bottom of wine glasses.
5. Pour gel wax into wine glasses, and center your wicks.
6. As gel wax sets up, make sure that your wicks are still centered.
7. Allow gel wax to completely set up, and trim your wicks. Now you can burn your candles!
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.