Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
Stainless Steel Spoon
100 grams Cocoa Butter
100 grams Mango Butter
100 grams Shea Butter
48 grams Argan Oil
52 grams Fractionated Coconut Oil
4 grams Vitamin E Oil
10 grams Sugar Cookies Fragrance Oil
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out all 3 of your butters and the Argan and Fractionated Coconut Oils.
2. Begin melting the butters and weighed out oils using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted. Be careful not to get your oils too hot, or you can ruin them.
3. Once melted, remove from heat source and add the Vitamin E Oil and Sugar Cookies Fragrance Oil. Stir.
4. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and set over another bowl filled with ice to cool faster, or cover and set in refrigerator to cool.
5. As it cools the mixture will become thicker. Every 20 minutes or so, use a hand mixer, and whip the butter for several minutes. Place the mixture back into the fridge or over the ice bowl each time for cooling/thickening purposes. The mixture will begin to get thicker each time you mix. It will start to look like whipped butter.
6. Once the butter has solidified all the way and is no longer runny, spoon it into your 4 oz. jars and you are finished!
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.