Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
26 grams White Beeswax
47 grams Coconut Oil 76
20 grams Shea Butter
23 grams Cocoa Butter-Golden Natural (not deodorized)
1 gram Vitamin E Oil
20 drops Strawberry Cheesecake Flavoring Oil
1 packet Stevia powdered sweetener
Lip Tint- Diva Red or Red Hot Momma
1. Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
2. Weigh out the proper amounts of beeswax, your oils, and butters (including vitamin E).
3. In a double boiler, melt all of the ingredients you just weighed out. Be careful not to get your oils too hot or you will ruin them.
4. While your oils are melting, crush the contents of the stevia sweetener and place powdered stevia inside the pull string tea bag. Place the tea bag in with your oils as they melt. Press on the teabag to allow fine particles of stevia to become dispersed in your oils. Stevia does not dissolve in oil, but if the particles are fine enough, they will disperse evenly. You will have some large particles of stevia remaining in your teabag. Wring the bag good to get all oil out of it.
5. Remove from heat. Discard teabag containing the larger particles of stevia. Add flavoring. Mix.
6. Place your mixture into lip balm pots using the transfer pipettes; fill pots to about 1/8" from the base of the neck of the jar.
7. You will have some lip balm mixture left over. Remelt this mixture, and add Diva red lip tint to it. This will be your strawberry glaze topping for your lip balms.
8. Using a transfer pipette, place a small amount of the red, strawberry glaze topping to each of your lip balm pots.
9. Allow to cool at room temperature.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.