1 Tablespoon Sinfully Hot Fragrance Oil
Da BOMB Soap Dye- RED (use the amount you desire)
DaBomb Soap Dye- Blue (use the amount you desire)
1/4 teaspoon Arrowroot Powder
1/4 cup dead sea salt (fine)
Diamond Dust Mica Pigment
Embed Mold- Medium Hearts
3/4 cup white flour + a little more if batter is sticky
1/3 cup boiling water
1. Mix 3/4 cup white flour, 1/4 cup dead sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon arrowroot powder.
2. Boil water, and add 1/3 cup of boiling water to your dry ingredients that you mixed.
3. Add 1 Tablespoon of Sinfully Hot Fragrance Oil to your mixture and form a ball of dough.
4. Divide your dough into 2 balls.
5. Color 1 ball of dough a grey color by mixing generous amounts of both Blue and Red DaBomb Soap dyes. Knead dough.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of diamond dust mica pigment to the dough, and slightly mix in.
7. Form dough into small rocks.
8. Color the other ball of dough a red color by mixing generous amounts of Red DaBomb soap dye into the dough. Knead dough. Add more flour if your batter is sticky.
9. Place dough into heart shaped plastic molds to form hearts. Remove from mold carefully.
10. Allow all rocks and hearts to dry at room temp. Flip them over so that both sides receive enough air to dry completely.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.