57 grams Shea Butter
57 grams Mango Butter
113 grams Cocoa Butter- Golden Natural
6 grams White Beeswax
3 grams Parsley Leaf Powder
2 grams Coco Mango Fragrance Oil
Pink Rose Petals
Optional: If you do not want to have rose petals floating around in your tub, you can place the bath melts into a fillable bath tea bag with pull string.
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out all of your butters and beeswax.
2. Begin melting the butters and beeswax using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted. Be careful not to get your oils too hot, or you can ruin them.
3. Add your parsley leaf powder and stir.
4. Add your fragrance oil and stir.
5. Once blended, pour mixture into mini heart silicone molds.
6. Carefully sprinkle each heart with pink rose petals.
7. Allow mixture to partially step up at room temperature before moving to the freezer.
8. Once the mold is safe to move, place it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
9. Pop out the bath melts.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
10. Place one bath melt into the bath tub under warm running water. Only one bath melt is needed. Be Careful: Your bath tub will be slippery from the butters once the bath melt has melted.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.