Other equipment you will need:
Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon
180 grams Arrowroot Powder
28 grams of Vanilla Powder
10 drops of Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out the Arrowroot Powder and Vanilla Powder in your mixing bowl. Gently stir with your mixing spoon to blend both powders together nicely.
2. Once your powders are well distributed, add your 10 drops Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil.
3. Again stir gently. This time try to break up any clumps from the essential oil addition. You want your powder mixture to be clump free. Once your mixture is clump free it is time to package.
4. Using your stirring spoon, carefully fill your powder shaker and lid.
5. Your Natural Lavender Vanilla Body Powder is now ready for use.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.