57 grams Shea Butter
57 grams Mango Butter
113 grams Cocoa Butter Deodorized
6 grams White Beeswax
3 grams Lemon Peel Powder
2 grams Lemon Lavender Type Fragrance Oil
Optional: If you do not want to have herbs floating around in your tub, you can place the bath melts into a fillable bath tea bag with pull string.
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out all of your butters and beeswax.
2. Begin melting the butters and beeswax using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted. Be careful not to get your oils too hot, or you can ruin them.
3. Add your lemon peel powder and stick blend thoroughly. You want the herb to be completely incorporated throughout the entire melted mixture. This allows for your finished bath melts to have a nice consistent color.
4. Add your fragrance oil and stir.
5. Once blended, pour mixture into your molds.
6. When the mold has set up to the point where there is an apparent film on the top, carefully sprinkle each mold with herbs.
7. Once the mold is safe to move, place it in the freezer for 30 mins.
8. Pop out the bath melts.
9. Place one bath melt into the bath tub under warm running water. Only one bath melt is needed. Be Careful: Your bath tub will be slippery from the butters once the bath melt has melted.
Please note: These bath melts will begin to melt just from physical contact with the skin. It is not advised to ship these during the hotter temperature months.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.