Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
1. Wick your mold as usual. (We used a 7" CD-12 wick)
2. Melt one pound of Pillar of Bliss wax to 195 degrees, and add Purple Liquid candle dye. Drop melted wax temperature to 180 degrees and add 1 ounce of Ice Capade fragrance oil.
3. Fill your mold with crushed ice. You want the ice to be about 3/4 inch from the top. Leave a little bit of space at the top to ensure the wax will completely cover the ice.
4. Pour the wax over the ice.
5. Allow the wax to cool and the ice to melt completely.
6. Once cooled turn the mold upside down over the sink and pour out the melted ice.
7. Gently, remove the candle from the mold. Please note your candle will be very fragile.
8. Trim your wick to 1/4 inch. Do not light the candle for approximately 5 days. You want to ensure that it is completely dry.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy our ice candle recipe!