Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
Fabric (2 pieces- 5 1/2" x 10 1/2")
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Cut 2 pieces of fabric (each should be 5 1/2" x 10 1/2").
2. With good side of the both pieces of fabric facing inward, sew 3 sides of the fabric together; leaving a narrow side unsown. (Sew the fabric 1/2" from the outer edge. You may even want to double sew the material so that it is secure.)
3. Turn pillow inside out so that you can now see the good sides of the fabric.
4. Mix together 1/4 cup whole chamomile flowers, 1/4 cup whole lavender flower buds, and 10-20 drops of Aromatherapy Relaxation fragrance oil. Mix.
5. Add 1 cup of flax seed to the herbal mixture.
6. Place entire herbal mixture inside of sewn fabric, and sew the remaining side of fabric to create a pillow.
7. This pillow can be placed in a freezer for cold therapy, or in a microwave for heat therapy.
NOTE: BE CAREFUL WHEN USING EYE PILLOWS....Getting them too hot can cause burns to the skin.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations if applicable. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.