29 grams White Beeswax
35 grams Coconut Oil 76
35 grams Avocado Oil
17 grams Mango Butter
1 gram Vitamin E Oil
4-6 Chocolate Candy Wafers
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out the proper amounts of beeswax and mango butter.
2. In a double boiler, melt your beeswax, chocolate wafers, and mango butter since they take longer than the other oils in this recipe to melt.
3. Weigh out the proper amounts of coconut oil 76, avocado oil, and vitamin E.
4. Add those oils to your melted beeswax/mango butter/chocolate mixture, and allow to melt thoroughly. Be careful not to get your oils/butters too hot or you will ruin them. Remove from heat.
5. Place your mixture into lip balm tubes using the transfer pipettes. Plastic pipettes work better than glass pipettes because they do not cool down your mixture as quickly as glass pipettes do.
6. Allow to cool at room temperature.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.
We hope that you enjoy our chocolate lip balm recipe!