26 grams White Beeswax
47 grams Coconut Oil 76
20 grams Shea Butter
23 grams Cocoa Butter
1 gram Vitamin E Oil
20 drops of Coconut Flavoring Oil
Lip Tint (optional)
1. Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
3. In a double boiler, melt all of the ingredients you just weighed out. Be careful not to get your oils too hot or you will ruin them.
4. Remove from heat. Add flavoring/stevia sweetener/lip tint coloring if desired. Mix. Hint: Crush stevia into a fine powder, and sprinkle a tiny portion of it into the melted lip balm and mix well. The stevia will not dissolve, it will simply suspend itself in the lip balm.
5. Place your mixture into lip balm tubes using the transfer pipettes. Plastic pipettes work better than glass pipettes because they do not cool down your mixture as quickly as glass pipettes do.
6. Allow to cool at room temperature.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.