Other Ingredients & Equipment You'll Need:
Stainless Steel Spoon
156 grams Cocoa Butter
155 grams Shea Butter
24 grams Grapeseed Oil
65 grams Apricot Kernel Oil
4 grams Vitamin E Oil
10 grams Black Raspberry Vanilla Fragrance Oil
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out all of your butters, grapeseed oil, and the apricot kernel oil.
2. Begin melting the butters and weighed out grapeseed oil and apricot kernel oil using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted. Be careful not to get your oils too hot, or you can ruin them.
3. Once melted, remove from heat source and add the Vitamin E Oil and Black Raspberry Vanilla Fragrance Oil. Stir.
4. Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and set over another bowl filled with ice to cool faster, or cover and set in refrigerator to cool.
5. As it cools the mixture will become thicker. Every 20 minutes or so, use a hand mixer, and whip the butter for several minutes. Place the mixture back into the fridge or over the ice bowl each time for cooling/thickening purposes. The mixture will begin to get thicker each time you mix. It will start to look like whipped butter.
6. Once the butter has solidified all the way and is no longer runny, spoon it into your 4 oz. jars and you are finished!
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.