Microwave safe glass container
Several Mixing Spoons (wood or stainless steel)
Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
Pots (for double broiler method)
Several Mixing Bowls
Bat embed mold (or Halloween themed)
Small Paint Brush
(3) 4oz. Natures Garden Fragrance Bottles
Total Recipe for Bath
29 grams- Shea Butter
29 grams- Mango Butter
57 grams- Cocoa Butter
3 grams- Beeswax
2 grams- Beet Root Powder
6 grams- Berry Bewitching Brew Fragrance
Total Recipe for Herbal Packs
19 grams- Lavender Flowers Whole
10 grams- Jasmine Flowers Whole
9 grams- Juniper Berries Whole
Total Recipe for Bubble Fizz
113 grams- Baking Soda
58 grams- Citric Acid
9 grams- Berry Bewitching Brew Fragrance
Total Recipe for Purple Sugar
50 grams- White Sugar
10 drops- FUN Soap Colorant Ultramarine Violet
Bath Melt "Glue"
24 grams- Cocoa Butter
2 grams- Beeswax
Total Recipe for RIP Paint
2 grams- Arrowroot Powder
1 grams- Vegetable Glycerin
20 drops- Fun Soap Colorant Black Oxide
Total Recipe for the Bat Embeds
45 grams- Diamond Clear Melt and Pour Soap
2 grams- Berry Bewitching Brew Fragrance
20 drops- FUN Soap Colorant Black Oxide
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
Prep the Base:
1. Weigh out all of your butters and beeswax from the total recipe for Bath Melt Bottoms.
2. Begin melting the butters and beeswax using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted.
3. Add your beet root powder and stick blend thoroughly. You want the herb to be completely incorporated throughout the entire melted mixture. This allows for your finished bath melts to have a nice bold color.
4. Add your fragrance oil and stir.
5. Once blended, set out both of your cupcake cherry on top molds. Fill approximately 1/4 of each cupcake bottom (for 3). Place the remaining bath melt mixture back on low heat for about 10- 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. Prep your (3) 4oz
bottles by completely wrapping the bottom half portion with wax paper. Secure the wax paper with tape.
7. Once the bath melt mixture in the mold has started to harden, gently put one of each of your 4 oz. bottles in the center of each mold opening. Give the bath melt mixture that is still on the stovetop one last good stir, and carefully pour the remaining mixture along the side of the bottle to completely fill the molds. Allow this to fully set up.
Prep the Bats:
8. In your microwave safe glass container, weigh out and melt 45 grams of Diamond Clear Melt and Pour Soap in the microwave 30 seconds at a time. Stir gently. Keep melting until all soap is in a liquid state.
Prep the "RIP" Paint:
14. In a small mixing bowl, weigh out your vegetable glycerin and arrowroot powder. Blend this together to make a thick paste. Then, add 20 drops of FUN Soap Colorant Black Oxide. Stir again until all of the color is incorporated into the paste. Set aside.
Prep the Bath Melt "Glue":
15. Weigh out your cocoa butter and beeswax. Begin melting the two together using the double boiler method. Heat until completely melted. Stir. Once both ingredients are melted, keep this on low heat stirring occasionally.
16. Lay each of your filled tea bags flat, with the string side towards you. Then, using a small paint brush, paint the letters "RIP" towards the opposite side of the string end. Allow this to harden.
17. Once your bath melt bottoms are completely hardened, gently remove the bottle from the wax paper in each mold. Then, very gently pull each wax paper from the molds as well. Once both are removed, carefully remove each bath melt bottom from the mold. Then, stick the bath melt back in its mold so that you can decorate it without it melting in your hands.
18. Now, get your bubble fizz bowl, and carefully pack the bottom of the bath melt with the mixture. Do not completely fill. Once the bubble fizz is packed down, place one tea bag (string side down) into the opening. Then, place even more bubble fizz around the tea bag to secure it in place.
19. Next, using a spoon and working quickly, place some of the bath melt "glue" on top of the bubble fizz and around the tea bag. Then, quickly spread the purple sugar on top of the melted "glue" to completely cover the bath melt bottom. Repeat with all (3) bath melts. Allow this to fully set up.
20. Pop the bat embeds out of the mold while you are waiting for the sugar to adhere and harden as the "glue" sets up.
21. Place your bat embed in front of the RIP side of the tea bag. Carefully, spoon some bath melt "glue" behind the bat alongside the tea bag. Gently push the bat back in place and hold for a few seconds. Once secure, reinforce any weak areas with more bath melt "glue".
Please Note: It is okay if some of the bath melt "glue" gets on the bat or purple sugar. We had no problem cleaning this up with a toothpick after the bath melts were completely finished.
22. Once the bath
melts have completely set up, use a toothpick to clean up any visible "glue"
23. Finally, carefully angle your cupcake mold on the side and gently ease the bath melt out of the mold.
Your Berry Bewitching Bath Brews are now ready to use. Enjoy!
To Use: Place one bath melt into the bath tub under warm running water. Only one bath melt is needed.
Be Careful: Your bath tub will be slippery from the butters once the bath melt has melted.
Please Note: These bath melts will begin to melt just from physical contact with the skin. It is not advised to ship these during the hotter temperature months.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients.