29 grams white beeswax
35 grams coconut oil 76
35 grams avocado oil
17 grams mango butter
1 gram vitamin E oil
20 drops of French vanilla flavoring
1 packet stevia
Lip tint (optional)
Clean & Sanitize your work area and all of your packaging materials. It is suggested that you wear gloves, protective clothing, and a hair net while preparing this recipe.
1. Weigh out the proper amounts of beeswax (29 grams) and mango butter (17 grams).
2. In a double boiler, melt your beeswax and mango butter since they take longer than the other oils in this recipe to melt.
3. Weigh out the proper amounts of coconut oil 76 (35 grams), avocado oil (35 grams), and vitamin E (1 gram).
4. Add those oils to your melted beeswax/mango butter mixture, and allow to melt thoroughly. Be careful not to get your oils/butters too hot or you will ruin them.
5. While your oils are melting, crush the contents of the stevia sweetener and place powdered stevia inside the pull string tea bag. Place the tea bag in with your oils as they melt. Press on the teabag to allow fine particles of stevia to become dispersed in your oils. Stevia does not dissolve in oil, but if the particles are fine enough, they will disperse evenly. You will have some large particles of stevia remaining in your teabag. Wring the bag good to get all oil out of it.
6. Remove from heat. Discard teabag containing the larger particles of stevia. Add flavoring. Mix.
7. Add 20 drops of French Vanilla flavoring oil and/or lip tint color if desired.
8. Place your mixture into lip balm tubes using the transfer pipettes. Plastic pipettes work better than glass pipettes because they do not cool down your mixture as quickly as glass pipettes do.
9. Allow to cool at room temperature.
Natures Garden is not responsible for the performance of any of the recipes provided on our website. Testing is your responsibility. If you plan to resell any recipes we provide, it is your responsibility to adhere to all FDA regulations. If there are ingredients listed in a recipe that Natures Garden does not sell, we cannot offer any advice on where to purchase those ingredients. We also do not offer any advice on formulating or altering recipes.
We hope that you enjoy our natural avocado lip balm recipe!